Florida Grand Opera strives for a robust partnership with businesses to serve as inspiration to increase the cultural depth and quality of life in South Florida. FGO offers the opportunity to:
• Customize marketing partnerships for local, national and international companies to reach their desired audiences.
• Network with influential business men and women who comprise FGO’s leadership.
• Entertain important clients and employees with one of the most collaborative and transformative art forms.
•Promote the company’s brand as a socially responsible and culturally sensitive community leader.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
Benefits are available at all levels of giving. Many favorite benefits start at the $1,500 level:
• Concierge ticket service through the Corporate Relations Manager
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
• Two complimentary tickets to one final dress rehearsal
• Intermission entertainment opportunities reserved exclusively for Lyric and Crown Jewel Society and members
• Employee discount for single ticket purchases
• ...and much more!
Sponsorship of opera productions and performances, educational programs, and special events including the Opening Night Gala, Family Festival and Young Artists Studio can offer the following benefits:
• Marketing exposure through logo placement and print recognition
• Special access to behind-the-scene tours, rehearsal, special events, and more
• Opportunity to meet mainstage and backstage artists and senior staff
• Special event space for your company’s events
For detailed information about corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
MEET OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
Florida Grand Opera is honored to be associated with the following companies and is grateful for their 2010-2011 season support.
|Official Corporate Partners
Bank of America
J.P. Morgan Chase
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price and Axelrod
MDW Insurance Group
BNY Mellon Wealth Management
Ryder Charitable Foundation
S&K Property Management
The Ferraro Law Firm
Ver Ploeg & Lumpkin